Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weenie Wednesday!

As an inherent nurturer (I'm an RN I even do it for a living!) going through miscarriage and infertility can leave quite a gap. However I am a proud doxie momma and they truly are my babies! So don't be shocked when they show up on my blog :-)

This is Penny staring contemplatively out the window. Just had to throw that in!

So as I was creating our new living room wall I knew it would not be complete without a tribute to the 4  legged loves of my life ;-)
Another Pinterest idea come to life! 


Getting those paw-prints wasn't easy in fact it was rather a fiasco. My dear husband helped and poor Penny ended up needing an entire bath before we were done. 


So with the exception of pictures from my mother-in-law to complete the collage I did of our parents and grandparents as dating youngsters, our wall is now complete!


No comments:

Post a Comment