Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blessed

Happy Sunday! 
I hope you were in church this morning to praise God and be filled!
During our morning worship service they played the song "I Can Only Imagine." The premise of the song is imagining what one will experience when they get to heaven;  sights, emotions,  etc.
As I listened one word permeated my heart...
Blessed

I am blessed...

...To be the mother of two children.  Some people are not able to ever have any children...
... That my children are PERFECT.  They have never known anything other than heaven...
... God has freely given ME eternal life and the promise of seeing those precious babies...

Now this does not mean I don't miss them desperately...
But I have assurance that I will be with them for eternity.
...I CAN ONLY IMAGINE...

MERCYME
I Can Only Imagine

I can only imagine 
What it will be like 
When I walk 
By Your side 

I can only imagine 
What my eyes will see 
When Your face 
Is before me 

I can only imagine yeah
I can only imagine 

[Chorus:]
Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel 
Will I dance for You Jesus or in awe of you be still 
Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will I 
fall 
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all 

I can only imagine yeah
I can only imagine 

I can only imagine 
When that day comes 
And I find myself 
Standing in the sun 

I can only imagine 
When all I will do
Is forever
Forever worship You

I can only imagine

1 comment:

  1. I tried to leave you a comment a few minutes ago, but I am not sure it went through...
    Just want you to know that I love the words to this song as well, and I too am encouraged by thinking about Heaven little-ones-loved with Him.

    ReplyDelete