Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bathroom re-do

Recently I redecorated our bathroom because we needed a "grown-up" bathroom. One that had storage but looked nice as well.
Before...
Kind of junky and plain looking. 
I found a tiered stand on sale at Pier 1, and while there also found some glass bird containers. Have I mentioned I love birds?
This is after...
I added the picture frame and clock piece that I also got 50% off at Things Remembered. This allows me to have a clock in the bathroom so I know how much time I have left getting ready to go somewhere, and keeps me from using my phone in there which usually then gets hairspray on it...yuck. 
I then added the bird theme to the rest of the bathroom...
Hope this gives you some ideas of little things you can do around your house to change a room without a lot of money. 

1 comment:

  1. love your grown up bathroom! I totally need to do this as well :)

    ReplyDelete